Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mount KK preparation

Actually. I've been planning to climb mount Kinabalu since the last 2 years but since so many things I've to take into consideration, I shifted to this year. Insyaallah, today we'll start out trip to KK. The climbing wil be scheduled on 20th but before that we've have planned for other activities. Hopefully, It can build up our stamina before the hike....Insyallah. Can't wait to see that moment. So many things came into my mind right now but no matter what...I just want to keep in my mind that "You Can Do It"...this is what I've been dreaming all this time.

"Ya Allah...please guide & protect us during our trip"...Ameen.

Hopefully everything will be smooth as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...