Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

wHat You sHould KnOw aBOut ME?


As Salam...


Ada gaya professional tak... hehehe

A simple person not so complicated. 

Positive thinking, Energetic…I love travel, photography, hiking & anything that makes me happy. 

Look serious but actually easy going person. So, get closer to get to know me better. Bak kata pepatah "Tak kenal maka tak cinta". 

I Love beautiful things in this universe. 

My friends said…I aM vEry sensitive…maybe, depend on situation. 

I love RED so MucH…it cheers my day. 

And the mOSt iMPortanT tHInG…I love being what I’m now. 

Still in the process of improve myself to get closer to the creator of this universe. 

Ya Allah... Syukran Jazilan for making me one of your great & wonderful creation. 


10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to have found your blog. I read several article on your blog and I think it is useful for the tourists, so I had shared your article about Lantau Island on my site hope you don't mind:)

    Actually, my site is a destination based travel site aims to connect the bloggers and the tourists. Bloggers can share the link of their articles and let tourists find the useful travel articles more easily. I know you love travel, so I would like to invite you to share more articles on my site and let more tourists know more about your travel story. Take a look at the following link and you will understand what I am doing. Look for your reply, hope you all the best!

    http://www.travelersfootprint.com/attraction-detail/Ngong-ping-village@Hong-Kong

    ReplyDelete
  3. assalam..
    NHA..
    picture ktne ye yg mnghadap kat tasik tu?
    Subhanallah cantik

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello.....mungkin tertarik track hiking 5 summit kaldera Bromo Tengger bisa di coba. more info klik http://savanaexplore.blogspot.co.id/2010/12/bromo-widodaren-mengelilingi-kaldera.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah... best.. nk juin blh? sya xde member yg suka aktiviti lasak

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, appreciate if you could contact me via whatsapp 0124548200....I wanna propose something to you. Thank you. Shasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ma Baltistan pakistan se hun hafizah ma bi blogger hu aur my life story likhta hun ap kuch tips de dein plx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...