Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy 2012



Happy New Year everyone.

Alhamdulillah, finally we’re given by Allah to step into the New Year 2012 (Gregorian Calendar)


Emmmhhh… What I wish for this year…



To continue accomplish my last year resolution… anything which still not yet accomplish

To continue improving myself to a much much much better person… so, to all my frens, your comments & advises are really encouraged and appreciated

To have a healthy diet and lifestyle and do more exercise… my target… I want to loose 5kg

To enjoy every single day of my life

To buy a new house... my target after 5 years working

To be more FOCUS... FOCUS... FOCUS...

In terms of work... To perform well in whatever projects I am involved… although not so happy with what I’m doing now :-(

To do more challenging tasks

Maybe I should start thinking from now preparation to get an Ir


Finally, of course to accomplish my this year New Year resolution.



Happy New Year!!!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...