Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

This time...Shape Night Run 2010


Putrajaya,
Presint 3


Ini pun my first time join Night Run kat Putrajaya. Before this, I've heard about it....about a year ago but that time I never thought of joining it. Ntah lah, maybe that time takde kesedaran lagi or.....maybe blum ade geng2 yang really can enthusiast me to join this kind of things. Anyway, last Night I really having fun. I never running during night time and this is my first time. Aku wondering juga, what so special about this Nightrun?...ramai ke nak join, lari malam2 plak tu. Tapi contestant memang ramai last night but cannot be compared with Siemens Run... which I think more than this event.

But this time, I only joined the Fun run since Gojes, Julie, Huzz n Miza cuma nak join for Fun jer. So, I've no choice...tak best lah plak nk lari sorang2 dah lah malam...takut2 ke lain plak. Aku pun worry juga cos my eyesight is not clear during night time.

Fun Run ni cuma 5 Km jer....and I managed to complete within half n hour. We started in front of Palace of Justice...make a U turn at PICC and then finish at the same place where we started. Memang tak mencabar lansung pun since most of the runners for the Fun Run preferred to walk rather than run. Aku rase aku jer yang obvious bersungguh-sungguh berlari until the finishing line.....hahaha.....salah category lah.

After running... kena queue plak nak amik goodie bag, fruits, drinks n blah blah blah. Opps...cert pun dapat juga even it was a Fun Run. Goodie bag for this Shape Run memang menariklah....memang worth it RM300.

Hope next time can join for the Women Open.



Hehehe....we've made it



Inilah Goodie Bag Worth RM300... macam2 ada


2 comments:

  1. wahh rajin tul ko join lari2 ni. gila bnyk goodies dapat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulah aku ajak ko join xtvt aku xnak...kalau tak macam2 leh dapat...sihat pun sihat...hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...