Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Bukit Pantu Waterfall, Lambir



Yesterday, I managed to reach Bukit Pantu Waterfall. Subhanallah...What a beautiful, awesome & great view of waterfall I've ever seen. Last time hiking, it was only up to Innoue Trail checkpoint…but this time we managed to go a little bit further plus 0.74KM. This time, there were only 4 persons… Yeo, Mariam, Ariana n of course Me. This time, it took almost 4 hours return. Started around 8.15 am & we ended around 12pm. Supposed to be 5 persons but last minute, my friend Wahida cancelled... but since not to disappoint other peoples which already eager to go there… I proceeded with my initial plan…. Layan juga lah. This time... it was really a challenging hike plus with extra fun :)

Alhamdulillah....all safe return. I really hope, I can have one more chance to be in here again before return to KL in the middle of May.

Pantu Waterfall
 
Ariana, Mariam n Me


Saujana Mata Memandang

This marked your ending point



End of our Trail

1 comment:

  1. looking forward to conquer Lambir Hill this Saturday..hehe.. Cant wait!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...