Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Air terjun Bukit Apek



Sunday, 4 December 2011,
Apek Hill

Persiaran Awana, Cheras





About 2 years back... I was here with GGK member. That time was my first time to know Huzz... and to get to know well other GGK members. I still remembered that was first time GGK member gather together practice hiking for preparation to Mount Kinabalu. Maybe not all of us... but that was my first time there and first time to reach Mini waterfall. Really missed that moment we spend together... mandi2 and to get to know each other well.

This time I was here but not with GGK member but with my Kakigym geng. And this time, I think the waterfall is much better than my first time there.

This time... we started at 7.30 a.m and managed to reach down at 11.30 a.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...