Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hari ini dalam sejarah

 

Sunday, 15 July 1982, 12.00 a.m


First of all, Alhamdulillah… I'm still alive & breathing until today. 
Thanks for everyone too for still remembering my historical day, terharu you. Kawan yang dah lama tak contact pun, sms aku just to wish "Happy Birthday". I really appreciate all the wishes, gifts & makan-makan. It means everything to me.

2 days before 15th of July, I was surprised by geng2 Ladies Aker... Nadiah, Farah, Syariza, Nafisah, Haedzrin & Cik Gojes. Ada pakatan rupanye, Cik Gojes & Nadiah. Macam mana lah aku tak boleh fikir lansung masa tu. Bulat2 aku percaya dia orang punye plan nak gi Butik Coach lah bagai. Serius aku terpedaya. But, I was happy when I saw Nadiah bawa B&R cake. Dalam hati, ishk nak surprise kan aku ke. Ternyata, My dream cake for my birthday. Bukan satu tapi dua yea cuma lain-lain flavour jelah. Apapun aku sangat suka dengan surprise korang. Next time buat surprise lagi yea.



Finally... My dream birthday cake

Baskin & Robin cake lagi... ni hanye mampu masuk half jer


Thanks korang for the surprise... terharu u


This year, not so many great things happened to me… I'm still with Aker. 
Last year December, I conqured Mount Irau. And then followed by Gunung Angsi, the highest in N9. This year, saya cuma mampu menawan Gunung Tertinggi di negeri Johor, Gunung Ledang. Pencapaian juga lah tu... hehehe. And for the first time, I conqured my first volcano, Sibayak.

But for sure… still I’m not yet married.

Hope something good, unbelievable, miracle, great & unexpected things will happen to me until the next coming birthday... Insyallah.



Wrislet...a gift from special friend



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...