Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm back...Miri

Last night…my flight delayed but only for 20mins…so ok, we managed to arrive Miri around 9.20pm. But what makes it so late is Imegresen caunter…Fuhh I’ve never queued so long like this…but this time I have to wait about 15mins juga lah for stamping my passport. Mariam lagi lah….another extra 10 minutes. We took a different queue…with the hope that we managed to finish at almost the same time but still I have to wait for Mariam since ade foreigner yang ade problem with their passport maybe. Kesian kat Yad, have to wait for all of us…for sure he must be a bit angry at that time. Sorry Yad not our fault. On the way balik, we dropped by at Cybercast to have a very short dinner since we didn’t book meals during flight. But, a cup of Neslo is more than enough for me. While waiting for K yati n Zul finishing their dinner, me n yam busy watching ABPH 2009. We missed a lot of the show but still can see Remy Ishak n Tiz won the Popular TV Actor n Actress category….hebat nyer penangan NurKasih (I love this series so much). But don’t be shocked with Tiz dressing…awesome but not showing her true characters as Nuramina. After that, we headed to our home sweet home…Marine. Argghhh….ngantuk nyer but still I waited for the announcement of the most popular artist ABPH 2009. Of course Dato’ Siti lah yang Menang…and for the last year of her day in ABPH…maybe nak kasi chance kat artist lain…good. But, quite frusturated cause Faizal Tahir tak menang apa-apa. Never mind, maybe last year is not his best at all. Already 12 a.m, still got time checking my emails, update my activity n then……zzzzzz. Tomorrow...start with new routine...as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...