Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

After a month in Miri

Alhamdulillah...last 2 days, complete one month I was in Miri. Pejam celik pejam celik....ish time is so fast that I could even imagine. Maybe if I wasn't thinking of preparing my claims & advance for second month I was here, for sure I never thought that it's already a month. Too busy with so many work orders, my very busy weekend activities n macam-macam lagi lah...Sincerely it was really exhausted but fun....yelah chances come only once...so, never let it go and we should take it & enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. I went here for the wrong reasons perhaps - I wanted to see the Iban tribes but didn't go further into the jungles to see them (instead, I found those who have relocated to a modern long house about 1.5 hours from Miri). I should have gone scuba diving as I heard the underwater sight is quite interesting. This site helps me in my essay writing process.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...